Wednesday 27 February 2008

Grab Pucci Print Headbands

My hair is looking pretty rough at the moment. The last time I went to my hairdressers she gave me this horrible fringe and I haven't been back since. To be honest I hadn't been happy with the service for a while, I started going to them when the store just opened and the first few times I went the cuts were amazing but as time went on and the store got busier, the service and the quality declined. Now, the painful hunt for a new hairdresser begins, so not fun. In the meantime though, these cute headbands from Grab are a quick hair fix and the colourful Pucci-like prints are great for living up the last days of summer.
$14.95 @ birdmotel

1 comment:

kate said...

I think Gavia would also like the retro headbands I found at www.andreasbeau.com. This is the most unusual collection of ornaments for the hair I've seen....just full of unique trims and flowers. The ones I've purchased have been comfortable as well as beautiful.